A vigorous and well developed root system is essential for the development of a strong, productive plant. Rhizotonic contains nutrients derived from marine algae and is used to re-vitalize and energize a poor or new root system.
Rhizotonic is ideal for
- Cuttings and plants that need to be repotted
- Poor and badly developed plants
- Plants which have suffered shock
- All media (Soil, Coco, COGr, Hydroponics, can also be used as foliar spray)
Instructions for use
- Dosage: 40 ml / 10 Liter - 15 ml / US gallon (1:250)
- Use 1 to 6 times daily to the cultivation medium and/or spray directly on the leaves until a strong root system has developed
- Decrease dosage to 5 ml / 10 Liter - 2 ml / US gallon (1:2000) after a strong root system has developed
- When repotting, one should pre-treat the growing medium with this solution
- The results of Rhizotonic are better with low EC, if necessary use during the first few days only Rhizotonic (without other fertilizer)
Rhizotonic is 100% vegetable based and suitable for any growing medium like soil, ‘’Coco’’ and hydroponics.
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Store in a dark place
- Keep away from extremes of hot and cold